philander startOzell Scholarship
This is a default image banner.

DEBIT CARDS                               

What should I do if my card is lost or stolen?

If your PSC Green and Gold Card is lost or stolen, please call 1-800-556-7640 IMMEDIATELY to report it.  You will also need to contact the Business Office at (501) 370-5341 or at to remove any funds remaining on the card.