Office of Human Resources
Philander Smith College
900 W. Daisy Bates Drive
Little Rock, AR 72202
(501) 370-5204 or (501) 975-6054 phone
(501) 975-8560 fax
2015-16 Benefits - Overview
2015-16 Benefits - Carrier/Provider Contacts
2015-16 Benefits - Frequently Asked Questions
2015-16 Benefit Premiums
Health Advantage - 2015-16 Health Insurance Information - Plan 302
Health Advantage - 2015-16 Health Insurance Information - Plan 518E
AR Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2015-16 Dental Insurance Information
Delta Vision - 2015-16 Vision Insurance Information
USAble - Online Employee Assistance Program
Principal Life - 2015-16 Life Insurance/Accidental Death & Dismemberment Information
USAble - 2015-16 Short-Term Disability Information
USAble - 2015-16 Long-Term Disability Information
DataPath - 2015-16 Flexible Spending Account Information
TIAA-CREF OR VOYA - 2015-16 403(b) Retirement Plan Information
5Star - 2015-16 Life Insurance Information
Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Policy and Forms
2015-16 Holiday Schedule (tentative)
2015-16 Employee Benefits Memo
2015-16 Employee Benefits Booklet
Employee Performance Management Program (EPMP)
The mission of Human Resources is to utilize a social justice philosophy, strategic
vision, diverse environment and leadership in providing quality, customer-driven human
resources services to support Philander Smith College.
- Administration of personnel policies, as well as, benefit, payroll and compensation
programs, that are competitive and fair.
- Promote excellence in customer service by being responsive, knowledgeable and sensitive
to the needs of Philander Smith's students, faculty, staff, candidates, and the community
at large in a pleasant, professional and efficient manner.
- Provide professional development opportunities to support our competent, committed
and valued workforce.
- Develop innovative partnerships that support departmental goals and objectives.
- Facilitate and ensure recruitment and retention of a talented workforce.
- Commit to recruiting, hiring and retaining the highest qualified individuals to meet
the educational goals of our diverse student population.
- Encourage and support a diverse atmosphere where employees feel valued and recognized
for their efforts, along with the support to create an environment, which fosters
the positive attitude and creative spirit of our employees and students.
- Offer a comprehensive benefit program that promotes wellness and supports healthy
- Affirm its commitment to ensuring that all employment and employment-related decisions
are based on the principles of equal employment opportunity.
- Provide quality service, while maintaining confidentiality, integrity, respecting
individuals, promoting teamwork and focusing on innovation and the future.
Executive Director of Human Resources